THE EXHIBITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES IN FULL AS FOLLOWS, SET FORTH BY THE BCTC, CROSS INS. CENTER (CIC) & CHRISTOPHER C. MACMILLAN
- THE BCTC will determine the placement of space. Special requests will be accommodated when possible!
- Upon receipt of payment, THE BCTC will assign space on a first paid, first serve basis, placement may be determined by traffic flow or other vendors.
- Setup of tables must be completed by OPENING of con floor. Aisles must be kept clear for safety reasons.
- EXHIBITOR will comply with all local, state and federal laws including the collection of sales tax. Information on tax can be gathered at Maine.gov
- THE BCTC reserves the right to make such additional rules as deemed necessary and EXHIBITOR agrees to such rules and their interpretation by THE BCTC.
- While THE BCTC and the CROSS INCSURANCE CENTER shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the event, they are not responsible for the safety of any EXHIBITOR, its property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury or damage by fire, accident or any other cause, and EXHIBITORS assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit of exhibitors or their property. EXHIBITORS shall indemnify and hold THE BCTC, CROSS INSURANCE CENTER and their affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitor’s presence in the indoor and outdoor expo spaces or parking spaces.
- If THE BCTC is cancelled by CHRISTOPHER C. MACMILLAN for any reason, THE BCTC'S sole responsibility to EXHIBITOR is to return any payments paid by EXHIBITOR, and neither shall have any further rights, obligations or liabilities to the other.
- No refunds due to weather, absenteeism or any other reason. Remember, it IS Maine!
- No pornographic or illegal merchandise to be displayed. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to remove items from view or the venue. THE BCTC reserves the right to decide what is appropriate/ inappropriate material and may gather information from other vendors as well.
- Nothing may be stuck into the walls at the CROSS INSURANCE CENTER.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE MAY BE BROUGHT IN OR SOLD AT THE CIC.
For any questions, comments or other, please email me - Bangorcomictoycon@yahoo.com
A $50 late fee will be attached to all payments received after March 1st 2016.12. No refunds after Jan 1st, 2016 on spaces.